My husband Jeff and I moved in to our 1925 bungalow almost a year ago. I've thought off and on about sending out some before and after pictures to family and friends because even though we haven't done much structurally, we have made a number of significant cosmetic improvements to our home. However, it always seemed like too much effort to organize the photos into a temporary online album. Over the past year I've been reading a lot of house blogs for ideas and inspiration, and it finally dawned on me that I could start one of my own to chronicle our progress on the house.
I'm sure I will end up seeking advice more than giving it, but my husband is a prolific "recommender" (a self-titled description), so I am sure that as we come across products, people, and places we like, he will want me to post recommendations. On the flip side, he also loves to receive recommendations, so I'll look forward to hearing from people as we dig in to projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment