Saturday, August 18, 2007

Taking the Plunge

I originally thought I would get all my before and after photos posted and really get the blog cleaned up before I sent the URL out to people. I've now realized this is going to be a really slow process, so I've decided to just go ahead and send it out. I also realized that trying to get it "all ready" was delaying my posting about the latest projects (of which there are always one or two or five or ten or more, depending on how manic I'm feeling), which is only driving me further behind. So, my apologies for the lack of content, but it's coming, I promise.

I also thought I was much wittier than this blog seems to read, so I'm going to work on being more clever, which will probably backfire horrifically. If you have to work at being clever, you probably aren't very clever.

If you want to see before and after photos, click on the right under "Archive" on the January posts. For now I've only got the living room and some landscape shots up, but I will be adding new pictures all the time, so check back often.

Please feel free to post comments and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Craig said...

I look foward to sharing in the transformation. Thanks for sharing. I cannot wait for the great tips I can use on our new house.

Hope all is well,

Go Blue -

Love
Craig and Hayden