Sunday, February 17, 2008

Last Chance Half Bath

We're finally doing something about the neon blue half bath with multiple wood towel bars and fixtures. Woohoo! We've already procured the pedestal sink (no faucet yet), and we have a contender for the toilet at Costco. We've gotten some color samples from Sherwin Williams. And, we've got Jeff's Mom and Dad coming next weekend to help us do all the work, so I think we are on our way. For now, here's a photo to let you know what we are dealing with....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very exciting news! I love when things get done and you get a sense of accomplishment. BTW, the picture didn't load.

Casey Sommers said...

Love the new bathroom! Looks great and I'm a big fan of that pretty, soothing green paint. Got our granite installed today in the kitchen and we're on the home stretch. Will post some pics tomorrow to share.